Meet Leverate’s New Partners – Hertha Berlin
Leverate is proud to announce a new and exciting partnership with one of the most promising clubs in Europe – Hertha Berlin. Hertha is among the oldest clubs in the Bundesliga and represents the vibrant and dynamic spirit of Berlin since its foundation more than 120 years ago.
“The Blue-Whites”, as they are called by their loyal fans, have survived through a lot in over a century of existence, and have emerged as a leading football club in Germany. Although its nickname is “The Old Lady”, today Hertha represents one of the youngest cities in Europe and the world, and is considered by many to be a symbol of the new, energetic Berlin.
These qualities are echoed in the story of Leverate – one of the most experienced companies in the Forex brokerage industry, which still stands today as a model of Fintech innovation. The passionate crowd of Hertha supporters constitute one of the youngest and most diverse fan bases in the world of sports, and this partnership will introduce them to the world of Forex business, with its endless opportunities.
“It is our honor to become partners of such an acclaimed football club”, says Maoz Tenenbaum, VP of Sales at Leverate. “Hertha Berlin have consistently demonstrated their ambitions and their hunger for success, which also characterize Leverate as a Fintech leader. This collaboration is a great win for our clients and we look forward to a very promising future together”.
Here are some cool facts about Hertha that every fan should know:
- The club is named after a steam ship and their blue & white colors come from its smokestacks.
- Hertha is nicknamed ‘Die Alte Dame’ or ‘the old lady’ and ‘Die Blau-Weßen’ – the blue-whites.
- It was a founding member of the German Football Association in 1900 & the Bundesliga in 1963.
- Hertha has its own football academy for youth which has produces many Bundesliga players.
- Hertha’s home base is Berlin’s Olympic Stadium which hosted the World Cup final in 2006.
- ‘Ha-ho-he Hertha BSC!’ is what Hertha fans chant on the stands.
- Hertha appeared in the Champions League in 1999-2000 and reached the knockout stages.